Current Postdoc Directory
Service OpportunityMake a difference for postdocs at UNL.
The Postdoc Advisory Council comprises 20 postdocs committed to promoting academic, professional, social, and cultural interaction among postdocs, supporting them in their professional and career development, and serving as an advocate for the UNL postdoc community.
To volunteer, contact the PAC Chair.
To help us continue to improve the quality of the postdoctoral experience at UNL, please take a few minutes to complete our online exit survey. We appreciate the contributions you've made to the University's research enterprise and wish you every success in your new position.
Proposals and Funding
- Faculty Resources and Funding
- Funding Opportunities
- Travel To and From the U.S.
- Advice on Tax Issues
- NPA's Postdoc Survival Guide
- NPA White Paper: Immigration Reform
- NPA's Key Issues
- Postdoc Workforce Issues (NPA)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Tomorrow's Professor Mailing List
- Individual Development Plan
& Annual Review
- Postdoc Core Competencies (NPA)
- Maximizing Research Productivity
- Seven Steps to Postdoc Success
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Writing and Presentation Skills
- Preparing Future Faculty
- Career Basics from Science Careers
- Eight Career Boosts for Postdocs
- Skills into Career Options
- Job Search Resources
[A postdoctoral scholar is] "an individual who has received a doctoral degree (or equivalent) and is engaged in a temporary and defined period of mentored advanced training to enhance the professional skills and research independence needed to pursue his or her chosen career path." — 2007 NIH & NSF